Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Disasterjunkie DJ - Blonde, Bad and Beautiful


Hello readers!

Not one to blow my own trumpet (no, really), I was flattered and humbled to receive a suggestion from a friend of mine, who thought that this song, "Blonde, Bad and Beautiful" by Airbourne would suit me so I checked it out.

This video probably shows the best pre-flight safety check on board an aircraft I have seen for a long while!

Disasterjunkie DJ thinks it could be a great theme tune to this blog. What do you think? I'd like to hear from you so feel free to comment below or on the Blondebombshell in Crises Facebook page here or Twitter here.

For now though, put your rucksack in the overhead locker, stow your tray table and fasten your seatbelts. We are going on one hell of a ride!

Enjoy.

Peace, love and badness....

B.B.C xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment